- 45min-1hr session
- 10 Digital images w/ Print Rights [ $150 Value ]
- Online gallery hosting | 60 days
- Print & Frame ordering options
Most clients spend an additional:
$500 in Fine-Art Prints // Products // Digital Rights
What to expect at a session:
My sessions are shot on location, outside (for most session types), and in good weather, either at your place of residence or a nearby public location. It doesn't take a stunning backdrop to make a stunning photo, so I focus on choosing a place with great light and a space large enough to squeeze in you, your kiddos, etc.
I love to keep sessions simple and relaxed. I usually start with some casual portraits and move to a more candid lifestyle approach for the finish. I like to have fun, make silly banter, and tell you about my love for making sourdough bread.
What style do I shoot?
I shoot a nice mix of fine-art portraiture and lifestyle photography. I feel these two styles combine brilliantly to give both a classic-artistic meets candid-natural approach. Both are important in telling the unique story and capturing the unique subjects in front of my camera. Also, I'm in love with both styles and can't limit myself to only one. Don't make me, por favor! ;)
Do I shoot digital or film?
I love both and I shoot both. I have a special place in my heart for film, with its perfect colors, lovely grain, creamy skin tones, and timeless appeal. Digital photography is fast, effortless, allows me to photograph in dark places, capture quick moving subjects, and get the consistent results I desire in my work. So for me, combining the two is a no-brainer. I don't always shoot both, it just depends on the session, the lighting, the subject(s), and my mood. My digital work is shot like film, developed similar to film, and I try to keep a classic filminess so the two compliment each other nicely.
What to expect post-session:
After your session is complete, you can go have a drink. Coffee of course. After that, these are the next steps:
- You can expect to hear from me soon after your session to schedule our in-person proofing. Proofing should take place 3-5 weeks after your session. If you are local to the Athens area, we will meet up at my office and look at your session together.
- At the proofing session we will look at the images we created together. You will get to see what products I offer (prints, frames, albums).
- Also at the proofing session, you will get to purchase products at 25% off! :D This is a big deal. I do this to help you get some lovely prints on the wall in your house or for your mom. It includes fine-art prints, frames, albums, and digitals.
- In a couple weeks following your proofing session, any prints or products you ordered will arrive!
- Smile. ;)